Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Lovely Mom's B'day

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Mommy,
Happy birthday to you!


It was my mom's birthday, and we celebrated it last Saturday. It was really a good get together for me and my family. We had a wonderful seafood dinner (forget to take picture) and then went back home for the cake cutting. We had so much laughters during that night, thanks to my son Oscar as he made all sorts of animal faces and sounds. Only then I realizes that he knows so many different kind of animals. Not bad huh for a 3 year old.


My wife and I got her a glitering dinner handbag for present. My younger sis also bought her a bag, but it much bigger and expensive than mine.. hee hee... anyway, my mom is a happy woman that night... but not for long... hee hee (read my next post)

3 comments:

bantwan said...

Aiyo, should bring your mum come with us together mar, so we can celebrate with her too..

Happy Birthday to auntie

Gary Liew said...

if my mom comes... she'll sure say dun drink, dun smoke, dun go out so late! That will sure spoils the mood. Hahahaha

ahPao said...

and don't at da beer lady.. wahahaa..