Monday, October 6, 2008

De Solvang @ Solaris

Alright, why did I say that my mom won't be happy for long in my previous post? I think you can guess it. Yup, I went for a drinking session with my friends right after my mom's cake cutting ceremony. Hee hee... Leaving my 2 kids with her... She said that I'm very clever, make her happy happy then suddenly throw my kids for her to care.. hahaha... she just ask me to come home early and drink less... what a great mom I had!

Alrite, about the night drinking session. Why we had a gathering? Cause our lovely friend Liz Lee was here in KL. She is based in Penang and still single. So guys out there, do contact me for further enquiries... haha. At 1st, we actually planned to go to a Jazz bistro called Alexis in Ampang. There's a live performance there too. As I was on the way, Josh Wee who reach there 1st says the place is full house. Unbelievable, never thought there will be soo much Jazz lovers in KL. Anyway, we then change venue and Solaris came to my mind. Heard so much of the place so decided to try it out. We reach there and notice there is quite a number of pubs and bistros but not so much of patrons. We then choses one bistro called De Solvang as the music is relaxing.

The drinks sold here isn't cheap but expected lar. A jug of beer costs RM58++. Ordered a few jugs of beers, had some great chats and enjoyed the music played. Ohya, the beer ladies there are kind of sweet too. Hee hee.

9 comments:

ahPao said...

The place is indeed not as hapening as i think.. but luckily their beer lady is sweet.. will back to that place for them.. and just for them.. wahahaa.. :p

Gary Liew said...

when you go, remember to ask me along wor... hee hee

bantwan said...

I really a bit regret, should try to get the contact no from that 2 sweet girls... so when we will go again?

ahPao said...

when Tracy them not free.. Gary, am i right!! hahahaa..

Gary Liew said...

Tracy there also no problem, I'm always looking for new friends only... not life partners lar... my heart will always be with Tracy!:)

Josh Wee said...

tiew lui mou jo lo.....

bantwan said...

no girl not a big deal, no Gary then will become a big deal.. haha

Gary Liew said...

walau... again?!?!

vteck said...

no photos of the beer ladies? he he...