Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Big Sis B'day @ Milwaukee Kepong

Big Sis or we usually call her "Ah Tai" birthday is just around the corner, so my mother in law ask for a dinner outing. Set on a Sunday night and venue at Milwaukee Steak Corner in Kepong. The restaurant also known as a big bike concept restaurant for the Harley Davidson Club. This steak house also has another branch in Balakong and another in Vietnam! I have been to the Balakong outlet long long time ago liao and recall I had some good food there.


As we're looking at the menu, I found out that the prices are above average but worth it if the food is good. We ordered our dinner and overall it turns out all being acceptable. The one that is real good is the US Spare Ribs, medium done, so tender and juicy! But the price is high also lar. Hee hee. We also order some Escargot and it taste not bad either.


The food is not bad but the drinks are a bit on the steep side. Every drink cost at least RM6.90++. Another wonderful outing with my in laws. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH TAI!!!!

11 comments:

bantwan said...

hey, where is it near by? opposite the Jusco?

Gary Liew said...

it is the same row with Jusco... next to it only.. facing the main road... go balakong one lar.. nearer to ur place mah...

bantwan said...

Balakong also got ar... u pay for me is it?

ahPao said...

wai wai wai.. can bring me together a..?

Gary Liew said...

no need me bring u guys lar... there is always Avis, Charmaine, Yan Leng etc etc.. why still need me?

bantwan said...

Gary, without u our life really no meaning de... those cannot compair to u one...

k p T a n said...

gary... yo yo looks really "LOU SUI" la... see his face like 10 yrs old liao... really ur son la hehe

Gary Liew said...

Butt: Wah.. dun say like that lar.. me flying now lor.. hee hee

KP: it is Yu Yu not Yo Yo.

ahPao said...

it's really look tasty.. at kepong there right? got big tv a..? can go there watch football also.. :P

bantwan said...

Gary, what I say is true mar... 100% from heart de... so this Saturday Alexis is yours ar? hahaha

Gary Liew said...

ahpao: yes it is at Kepong and it has a big TV too!

bantwan: can lor since you say like that...:(