Saturday, October 11, 2008

How are you mate?


We heard so much about Sylvia's Ireland boyfriend and finally I got the chance to meet him yesterday. We set for a luncheon meet over at Sg Wang. I actually expected him to be a fat and mature guy as what I recall seeing him in Sylvia's handphone but I was wrong. He is actually quite fit and looks a lot younger. Anyway, we sat in the cafe enjoying the food. He was quite, maybe I wasn't friendly enough. I then ordered a bucket of beers to get things going and it did. He loves beers and mentioned to me it is their culture back in their country to have beer whenever they could. He says beers here in Malaysia are cheaper compare to theirs. I told him that it is even cheaper in Bangkok, Indonesia and Cambodia! We had a great time talking just about anything. We were there for 3 hours and we already drank 3 buckets of beers!! We parted our ways by 4pm. But that is not the end, we met up again in the night!


Called Kvin, Butt and Pao to have a drink with the Irish guy. They all agreed. Venue was then set at Thai Club in KL but sadly the Irish is just wearing shorts and slippers! We then divert to The Laundry Bar in The Curve. Drank a few more jugs of beer and went home.


This western guy can really drink man! We all already blur blur but he still wanna go on drinking and the only thing Sylvia could do is just shake her head! Hahaha. Unbelievable! What a beer day! Can't imagine if I were to go to Ireland to visit him. Sure die lar!

5 comments:

bantwan said...

you really fast lar... soon chinese version will up in my blog.. haha

vteck said...

wah, luckily i'm not there
drink beer i sure die...

Gary Liew said...

Well... he is not those pushy type of guy that makes u drink... but he's the guest and we're the host, so cannot loose face mah.. drink drink lar.. haha

Unknown said...

Hi guys, sylvia just set up an account so i could read your blogs.
Some of it is quite funny....and yes im not pushy to make people drink...i enjoy drink but if other people dont want to drink i dont mind thats fine by me.
I enjoyed that day (and night)with you guys it was fun but just ended a little early for my liking haha.
Maybe next time we can have a proper drink and night out haha.
Hope to see you all soon. Take care and keep enjoying the beer!
Alan.

Gary Liew said...

yo bro Alan, great of u to write in my blog... when come here again? We go drinking again... hee hee