Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tribute to my mother

My mother was brought back to our home and the whole family members of mine were there to be her before she had her last breath. She has lost to the fatal desease after a two week battle. We are really heart broken and sad. She is really a great mother to us. She always puts our family on the 1st place. Never seems tired nor complain. Her smiles were warmth and her laughs were kind. She has taught us much and her teaching will always be remembered. Oscar and Oswald will sure miss her as she loves my kids very much. We all will miss her. Though her days were'nt long but I believe she have had the best days together with the family.

Mommy... you are the best mommy one could ever have and I thank you for what you have done for the family. Things might not be the same now after you left us but we are now grown ups and will take good care of our father and family. We will continue to spread the love and warmth like you do to our family. Mommy... you will always be in our heart.

WE WILL MISS YOU & WE LOVE YOU FOREVER ........





p/s: I would like to thank all those who had gave support and paid their respect to my mother. Our family really appreciate it and I think so is my mother.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

We remembered auntie's vivacity and friendliness the first time we visited your home. She will be proud to have all her children carrying on her legacy of compassion and love. Rest in peace..

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

dear gary,
these piece by piece of photos will make me heart broken again and again, although i am not mom's daughter, but i am glad to be her daughter in law. In these few years we've being staying together, i learn a lot from her and i am realy appreciated what she gave to me and I'm already promised her, i will try my best to take good care of the whole family, (maybe i'm not as good as mom) but i will always remind myself to be like your mom. You please take care of youself, i know this happen is very hurt, but we must always be strong to support the whole family and i hope u can quick smoking since this is the mom's last word to u, lastly i want to you is that, no matter what happen, i'll always by ur side n love u always.

bantwan said...

Auntie is the best mom that I met, she will never tire to take care the family, her smiley face will never erase in my memory. It's really a big surprise for all of us.

Gary, I know u are strong, you sure can continue her spirit and take care the family.

Tracy, not need compare, you already did a very well job. we all know, Gary also know, kambateh! we will always support you.

Josh Wee said...

To Gary 妈妈,
"愿您一路好走!您的博爱,待人处事的精神永留人间!您永远都活在我们的记忆里..."

from:烂口靓仔

To Gary & Tracy,
"别太难过了,时间和朋友是最好的疗伤药,好好的振作起来!人生如此无常,让我们从现在开始好好珍惜眼前的一切吧!好好相爱、好好相处、好好生活、好好工作!"

from:Pang Yew

k p T a n said...

She is really a kind person to everyone, so be strong my friend, live happily and take good care of the family together with tracy, i think that's all what she wishes to see.

Gary Liew said...

Dear All,

Thanks for all the nice word mentioned about my mom. She will be deeply missed by me.

vteck said...

the smile and hospitality everytime we visits your house...

she'll be missed by us too

Honest Foodie said...

My deepest condolence Gary! I'm sure your mom is in good hands now!