Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sick ! Sick ! Sick !

Long time did not update my blog liao so decided to write a bit of my worst days. I have fell sick for the whole week. What illness? .... I got FEVER, FLU, COUGH and SORETHROAT! It all started when I woke up one Monday morning. Started to have sorethroat but still I went to work. After a couple of hours in the office, I got myself a mild fever. Decided to head home to rest. Took some panadols pills and off I went to sleep.

Later in the evening I got a fever of 40 degrees! Tracy send me to a clinic asap. Took the medicine given and again went to sleep. Next day, the fever did not go away and came the flu and cough. Damn. Was very week the whole day and was scare it was H1N1. Went to the hospital to check again. Doctor says it wasn't H1N1. That was a bit relief. For the whole week the fever comes and goes. From 37 degrees to 39 degrees and then back to 37 degrees. Worst still is that I got to fly to China at the end of the week.

Rested for the whole week and I did go to China with Tracy. It was one of the worst business trip ever. I was still sick for the 1st few days there. As I was getting better, Tracy then suddenly fell sick! Oh my god..... She got the same fever, flu and cough. I think I had tranfers the virus to her. We we're in China for 5 days 4 nights and sadly most of the time we just rested in our hotel rooms. But we still manage to do what ever business we were there to do.

Just got back to KL last night and we're both still sick!...... sigh...... worst is Oswald and my Mom also sick!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

8 comments:

k p T a n said...

take care dude, i think i didnt take enuf beers and that's y your body weaken :D

Gary Liew said...

lol... all people said the same thing lar!

bantwan said...

let's go spa, sure can relax...

bantwan said...

let's go spa, sure can relax...

k p T a n said...

wahhhh.... butt nowadays go spa oredi... upgrade liao... so next time i go up go which spa?? cititel???? hehhee

vteck said...

wah 40 degree! u joined Kevin's gang, ha ha

Gary Liew said...

butt now aredi very ithcy ler...

cititel outdated liao.. now all go food court.. ha ha

yup...40 degrees... hang out too much with Kevin aredi!

Gary Liew said...

butt now aredi very ithcy ler...

cititel outdated liao.. now all go food court.. ha ha

yup...40 degrees... hang out too much with Kevin aredi!