Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just me and my two kids

Tracy will be flying to China for 1 week in a few hours time. The worst thing is that both my parents are going along too. Yup, for business again. Now I will have to care of my my kids Oscar and Oswald for 1 whole week. Could not sleep so decided to update my blog after sometime.

My parents and Tracy will be going to Xiamen, China to look at some tea process. Actually it is me that would go along with her but I suggested that maybe my parents should go. They have not been out overseas for quite sometime and they agree. But I had to take care both my kids. For a whole week! Now thinking of it already scare me. Ha Ha.

A brief of what I needed to do everyday:-

1. Wake up at 6.30am and wake up both my kids. Make milk for them as breakfast.
2. Send Oscar to school and then Oswald to nanny's place.
3. Need to rush to my office before 9am.
4. Then as usual busy with my work.
5. After work at 5.30pm need to pick up Oswald and Oscar.
6. Need to buy dinner and feed both my kids.
7. At 9.30pm, make milk and time for the kids to sleep.
8. After they slept, need to get ready Oscar school bag for the next day.
9. Wash clothes.
10. .......... My free time!!!.. but dunno what time will that be already...:(

Hopefully I could handle the week without much problem. Wish me luck guys!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wish you good luck Gary...Sure you can handle it...if you need any help, you can call us anytime... :)

Gary Liew said...

thanks thanks... i can do it!

bantwan said...

you miss out 1 thing, you not need to bath ur kids ar? so dirty....

ahPao said...

need part time nanny? 10pm - 11pm only.. FEE: RM30 per day.. JOB: watch your kid sleep and accompany the daddy drink beer or tea.. so how.. good deal eh.. >.<

Gary Liew said...

wah Pao... Love your proposal! when start work? ha ha