Monday, November 23, 2009

8th Day of Me and My Kids


Finally it is the 8th day, Tracy and my parents will be back tonight after their 1 week business trip to China. Oscar, Oswald and I miss Tracy a lot. She has never been away from us for so long. During this 1 week, I have gotten even much closer with my 2 kids. Although they are naugthy at all times but somehow it was a pleasure seeing them screaming and running around. They are growing pretty fast as Oswald now can speak a few simple words. As for Oscar, he just graduated from his 2nd kindergarden year. His report card was actually quite good. No matter how fast they are growing, they will always be my small lovely monsters.. love them always... hee hee

Can't wait to see Tracy tonight!

7 comments:

ahPao said...

oh, finally your lovely wife back tonight.. have you think about what you gonna do when you see her tonight? hehee..

vteck said...

bollywood style hug her n swing few round first, he he...

Rachel said...

So Gary, what style you use to welcome your lovely wife back yesterday nite ? haha..

Gary Liew said...

Regret to inform you guys that I have fallen asleep when Tracy is back :p

k p T a n said...

he likes to do spider style only, right gary?

Gary Liew said...

ha ha... u bet !!

ahPao said...

wrong wrong wrong wrong.. he say: here's the kid.. your turn now.. i go out drink ya.. kekeke..