Friday, April 3, 2009

Lunch @ Pavillion

It was a normal weekday with nothing much to do, Tracy and I went to Pavillion for lunch. Decided to go for sushi and straight we went to Sakae Sushi. It was almost after lunch hour so there were'nt much patrons. The interior was very comfy. As usual, we sat by the sushi rail so that we could grab whatever we want. Tracy loves sushi very much, especially sashimi sushi. It was a reasonable thickness of the sashimi meat and fresh. I had a beer to goes down with my Chicken Teriyaki Don. We manage to chomp down a few plates of sushi and the bill came up to RM70.25. Quite an expensive lunch but we a damn full lunch.


We then head for a little window shopping. Notice a lot of sales going on lately maybe due to the economical crisis we are facing. Then Tracy had the sudden urge to eat donuts and we could only think of J Co. Donuts. We bought a box of 6 donuts which costs us another RM12.50. Then we head to a restaurant cum bar for drinks. I drank more beers and Tracy had a tea and eating her donuts. The bill there came RM30.25.


Overall, the whole afternoon we had use up a grand total of RM120++. I think I should cut less on beers... hee hee


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Gary, you are like helping both restaurant to do some advertisement...I think they should thanks you...hahaha...

Gary Liew said...

hahaha.. I hope they could pay me also.. or at least free meals.. hee hee

bantwan said...

hmmm, go Pavillion also didn't ask me join... hai~

k p T a n said...

really TAM SAI GAI (enjoying world) hehee... when belanja me beer oh?

Gary Liew said...

aiyo... must show some appreciation to my wife mah... haha.. she work so hard everyday...

k p T a n said...

you also work very HARD every night mah hehee