Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lunch, Movie & Tea @ Pavillion KL

Ya ya... yes yes.... Tracy and I went to Pavillion again. We went for the movie Fast & Furious 4. Before the movie we went to have a quick bite. Tracy wanted to try out Subway, a sandwich bar. There's quite a lot of varieties of sandwich to choose. Tracy chose the ham sandwich and the bar attendant get his hand on. Slicing the bread, applying some butter and placing the meat. Then he ask us what vegetables we want to add in. I just say "All in" and he gladly did so. It was a set meal so it came with a cup of tea. I did not taste it cause I was still full from the breakfast I had. Tracy seems to enjoyed it.

We then head straight to the movie theatre. Notice a lot of new movie trailers such as X-Men and Transformers so expected to watch both of them..haha.. movie begins and ended. Nothing much to say about it. Overall, the movie Fast & Furious was quite a satisfactory one. After the movie, I was my turn to feel hungry. We decided to try out the cone pizza outlet called Kono Pizza. The topping was almost no different from the regular pizza shops. Just that the serve in cones. Ordered a set meal which comes with salad, mushroom soup, garlic bread, a soft drink and the cone pizza itself. The salad, soup and bread tasted normal. Main thing is what the cone tasted. To my amazement it tasted normal too... hahaha.. the set costs me RM16.90.


Another day passes by. Expenses for the day.....

Sandwich - RM12.00 kua ( I did not paid for it )
Movie - RM25.00 for 2 pax
Popcorns & drinks - RM4.60
Pizza - RM16.90
Car park - RM12.00 !!!!!!

Total: RM70.50 !!! without beers this time.. hee hee

4 comments:

k p T a n said...

tat's right mah, dun always drink beers la, must wait for me go up then only we go drink together mah heehe

Gary Liew said...

oklar... i wait for u to come up here and treat me beers.. :)

bantwan said...

no beer already 70++, hai, stay in KL really high expense... :(

Gary Liew said...

yalor... now money is just too small... never seems to be enough to use... but no matter what also we must enjoy ourselves at times.. :)