Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our 6th Anniversary (8th January 2009)

It has been six years since Tracy agreed to marry me. January 8th is our anniversary day and we both had a wonderful day. It was a normal working routine for us that day and at 5pm we were both home getting ready for the night out. Tracy is actually kinda tired after taking care of Oswald who was hospitalized the day before but she really wanted to spend time with me on this special occasion. Me too actually as I had plan ahead a few days ago.We depart from home to Pavillion. Once there, we were hungry indeed. I actually plan to have a Japanese charcoal steak for dinner but Tracy wanted to have Chinese food. So we went to LiJin Seafood restaurant located on the 6th floor. Guess what we ordered?

1. Shark’s Fin soup with Crab Meat
2. Hong Kong Style Suckling Pig
3. Braised Whole Abalone
4. River Prawn Noodle
5. Vegetable with Almond
6. Tiger Beer

The dinner was a delicious one especially the whole Abalone. It was our 1st time taking a whole abalone. The shark’s fin soup also very good. We chatted and she says is this what I can do only for the special occasion. I was like huh? She says I could plan so many surprises for my friends but when it comes to her nothing much wor. I told her ya, I only plan for dinner, shopping and movie only. I think she was expecting me to give her a surprise. Anyway, the bill came and the total amount is near to RM300. Although pricey but it is worth it. After the dinner, we head straight for shopping. It was a weekday so the complex wasn’t that pack with people. Tracy bought me a box of underwear’s which has colorful patterns on it. I was like……….. Then I bought her a Chinese style blouse which I think fits her very nicely. I actually planned to go for a movie but Tracy says she might fall asleep so we continued shopping. We walked for almost 2 hours and Tracy felt tired and wanted to have a drink and later on back to our home. Now here’s where the real surprise is.


I told her that I’ll bring her to a nice place for a drink. We drove out of Pavillion and went to Picollo Hotel. She asks why here? I told her that there is one very nice place on the 9th floor that I longed to go. We went into the lift and once we got out, Tracy was blushed and surprised. It was actually the hotel room floor. She says me very bad for cheating on her. I took her to room 916. Once entered, she was shocked that I had booked a Suite. She then noticed a bottle of red wine on the table and a present. She then says she had nothing to change into but I told her I had already prepare everything such as clothes, shampoo, etc etc earlier on and they are in the closet. She then says mom will kill us for not going home. I told her not to worry about it because I had earlier informed my mom about it and ask her to keep it a secret. I told Tracy, is this Surprise good enough for you? She hugged me and says Thank You.

We had some red wine and chatted. The rest of the night I will not go into detail lar. Hee hee. The next day, we had San Francisco Coffee for breakfast and off we went back to work. A great night with my love one and wanted to say to her “I LOVE YOU”.

22 comments:

k p T a n said...

Tracy looks so satisfied on the next day picture, that night must be biang biang sheng already hehee...

Gary u r really my sifu master... geng wor

Tracy said...

hahahaaha.....KP u really ham sap 1. Gary look more satisfied than me ler....see his face...u ask him.
But that nite really make me unforgetable..thanks hubby, I love u too.

Gary Liew said...

KP: I always lose to Tracy on the bed one lar.. but the red wine sure helps a lot.. hahahaha

Tracy: I Luv U too! next year is ur turn to surprise me ok? hee hee

hanC said...

Wau time flies!!
Hmm i think the third one will
be 'arrive' around oct liao hehe!!

Happy 6th Anniversary!!

ahPao said...

oh... so sweet... happy 6th anniversary!! ^.^

Gary Liew said...

HanC: Thanks for your wishes but not the third one lar.. i mean not at the meantime lor.. must wait for u 1st mah...

Pao: Thanks a lot! I also think the word 'Sweet' suits me a lot!.. hahaha

diva @ jewellery said...

happy 6th anniversary!!!
garry, you are so sweet :p
its been six year?!!!wah
i'm really happy for you guys

bantwan said...

walau. I really touching to read that ar.. So happy to see my friends have the sweet honey...

and Happy 6th anniversary!!!

LS said...

Happy 6th Anniversary!!So sweet....

Josh Wee said...

Lam Sei Yan loh!!!!! Gary u can open class liao !!!

Gong Hei! Gong Hei!

Gary Liew said...

Bantwan: Thanks! BTW .. i booked the room from latestay.com lar...

Lushia: Hi there.. never expected to see ur comment here.. Thanks for the compliment!

yumeno: LAM LEH!!! I learn from you one mah... hahaha.. thanks!

bantwan said...

One comment again, Gary, you should not post this here, next time ping ping, rachel, others girls will compare with their hubby de... haha...

Gary Liew said...

I believe the other wives love their husband for something else that we dun know... not everyone is as 'Sweet' as me one mah... hahaha..

but then again, this sweetness sure do costs quite a lot of $$$$

Rachel said...

Happy 6th Anniversary to both of you...

I feel so touch too when reading this blog...congratulate to both of u..Gary, so proud of you to have a great & lovely wife..haha..never left out Tracy also have a wonderful & sweet hubby..

Bantwan, you are right..I am looking forward for my surprise from Kevin for our 1st Anniversary this year...we are at Bali on that time...haha...

Gary Liew said...

Oh Shit!!!... Sorry Kvin...:P

Tracy said...

Dear all,

thank you for all the wishes n greetings from my buddies. I really appreciate that, n especialy my husband, thank you for gaaving me all the surprise.

k p T a n said...

gary u really diu wan la, making all guys suffering in the future, must belanja us to drink gao gao liao next time hehe

Gary Liew said...

aiyo KP... wait till ur day come 1st then only u complain me ler.. hee hee

Unknown said...

真是羨殺旁人啊!!!!!!!!!!!
Gary 果然寶刀未老..霖死Tracy..

Happy 6th Anniversary !!!!

Gary Liew said...

wah..Vinnie.. thank you wor for the compliment.. now I'm really starting to fly up high liao lor.. so many ppl sending us wishes! Thanks a lot guys!

vteck said...

kp not qualified to complaint yet but I am! no diu, bali gotta belanja us to compensate.

we shall all pretend not hearing anything if there's biang biang sheng from kevin's room in bali, ha ha ha...

Gary Liew said...

Vteck: long time no hear from you wor.. sorry lor... yalor.. we just assume Kvin is not with us in Bali.. hee hee