Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kevin Birthday @ Xenri Japanese Cuisine (11th January 2009)

So here's the 1st Birthday we celebrated in the year 2009! It's Kevins birthday and we chose to eat Japanese Buffet Luncheon in Xenri located at Old Klang Road. Those who were there was Kvin, Rachel, Audrey, Alvin, Pao, Butt, Alicia, Yandsen, Eva, Oscar, Tracy and myself. We got ourselves a room for more privacy and comfort. The luncheon was good although there weren't much choice in term of food but still it was a tummy filling. Priced at RM46++ per head is actually quite a good deal. As usual, Pao along with Yandsen just chump away whatever they could grab off.. hahaha.. kinda scary when we look at those 2 guys.. Audrey was so cute that day compared to my Oscar who was naughty and playful... Everyone just wanted to hug and cuddle the cute, chubby, sweet, innocent etc etc little Audrey...

After the luncheon, some of the gang head to my house for Mahjong session.. And as usual, I lost in the game....:(


9 comments:

k p T a n said...

play with them always lose.... play with me always win my money....cb

happy birthday kevin!

Gary Liew said...

yalor.. dunno why I like to win ur money.. kekeke

Josh Wee said...

I hope I were there....no choice leh i have to help my parents doing paint jobs....

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Bt and Alicia very dang dui Woh...
BT what are u wating for!!!

bantwan said...

walau, Bong, dun simply write anything here ler... later others mis-understanding, not good not good...

Gary Liew said...

true also.. dun lar write in the comment area.. must at least post a blog about it is much better... agree? haha

Josh Wee said...

okok later i post it in my blog!!!hahahahahhaha!

ahPao said...

Gary : you jealous a.. dun be laa.. your Oscar is very cute also.. but usually baby girl is more likeable ma.. hahaha.. Audrey win!! kakaka..

Rachel said...

Gary : Thanks for your compliment but Oscar also look handsome that day..more handsome than u...haha..kidding ya..kids are always playful...but he really cheer us up...

Pao : Thanks for ur compliment too...hehe...so when is ur turn to get a baby girl ?

Gary Liew said...

Rachel: Oscar cannot be much handsome than me one wor.. i think u better go check up eye.. hee hee..

Ah pao? getting a baby girl? Get a Girlfriend 1st lar!!..hee hee