Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Party !

Was ask for a drink by Josh, Butt and Pao at Sui Xin Restaurant near my house. I went there 1st while my wife will join in later after her family dinner. Nothing seems unusual as we drank some beer and chit chatted. Then came Yandsen. This fella has not been joining us for drinks for quite sometime as he is sort of a family man. Ordered another round of beers. Then came Kevin and Rachel. Well well... what a day where we could all gather together after Rachels delivery. I called my wife to enquire her location as today is not a day to be missed. Then she arrives and we all had some great laughs while gulping down the beers. Suddenly came a surprise.
Kvin brought out a cake and I wonder. No way! No way! These cheapskate people are celebrating Tracy and my birthday in a roadside restaurant! Damn! Hahaha. Tracy and I never expected this to happen but when i came to think about it, i should have figured it out earlier. These people dun usually come out but suddenly all appeared. Stupid me. If i know, I sure change the venue to a 5 star hotel or something! hee hee. They sang us birthday song and tears flows from our eyes!. Joking only ya. hee hee. The cake was good. We had a lot of beers until I got a bit drunk. Then they suggested to continue at my house. Could I say no meh. Drank some brandy this time. Now I more blur liao. At about 2am, it is time to go as some of us needed to work the next day.


Anyway, Tracy and I would like to thank you all for celebrating our B'day and it really made our day a memorable one. What great friends I had and will always cherish them. Ya, I know of too much sweet talking but must talk nice a bit mah about them so that next time they will treat me more beers! hahaha Friendship forever!!!


2 comments:

Josh Wee said...

yoyo, i already add the birthday pic in my facebook oh ! Hope u guys have a nice Bangkok Trip!

bantwan said...

so, mine is coming soon. got supprise to me ar? haha