Thursday, September 20, 2007

Quiting Smoking

Well well.. as of todate, it is already my 4th day without lighting up a stick of cigarette. Geng leh!! Well, it do have its so called "side effects" such as no motivation and kinda stress out. Does not feel right when you are free without a cigarette in your hand. What do you expect, I've been smoking for the past 10 years now. Now, everyday I go back... Tracy will ask the routine question "Have you been smoking today?" I replied "No" and she'll says "Good for you"....

Anyway, since its my 4th day, I came to realize that I don't have the urge like dying as what smokers quiting use to say. To me I think I smoke because I'm used to it. Its like a routine. How strange... But one thing for sure is that my appetite is better. Not that I eat much but more frequently. No wonder ppl says you'll get fat once you quit smoking.

Will I smoke again? Well... not at the meantime as I would like to see how far could I go. Social smoking is hard to say but will do my best. You guys out there don't influence me ok !!!

Now... do I get a present out of this guys?... hee hee... would sure like it in CASH !!!

12 comments:

bantwan said...

Congratulation, see, I help to rampas the cigarette, so u must thanks to me also...

Gift ar...A good health is the most value gift for you already.

k p T a n said...

Good boy... i have bought almost all brands of cigarette as gift for you ... to see only no touch... how kind i m right??? hehee

Gary Liew said...

bantwan: health is my gift to myself lar... i want a gift from you..

KP: wah... that's a good gift indeed.. awaiting to receive it... u beter make sure u have all brands..

lizArd2910 said...

Not so hard actually, i DID it! hoho.... last time still social a bit but now totally -NIL-. Also becauce of somebody NOT ALLOWED. Well... If something happen... well... I'll try not to continue it.YOU CAN DO IT!!! GANBATTE!!!

vteck said...

glad to hear that you r quitting smoking. afterall u r old already, 38... it's abt time to stop

keep it up man, u may b putting on weight, and may ended up same size as bantwan, ha ha...

Gary Liew said...

Liz: Thanks for the support. I do what I can.

Vteck: Shit.. i got no money to but new clothes leh... now i should reconsider to go on smoking liao... hee hee... espeacially when u mention the size of bantwan... now thats scary... haha

bantwan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bantwan said...

cilaka, what so scary, I know lar,,, hai.... since me so scary, me should disappear myself to show infront u all lor...

Gary Liew said...

Wah... taking it so serious meh.. hee hee.. no lar no lar... u are the best!

Josh Wee said...

Wow congratulation Gary! Keep it! Aiya ET also quit smoke la, sure u can.

Gary Liew said...

Wah...pong pong is here too... thanks for the support!

k p T a n said...

ET quit smoking oredi?

oh man... the aliens are going to attack th earth... armagedon liao