Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Drink and Drunk

It was those time where we scratch our head and think of the future again. Day by day, times flew by and now I’m in my thirties. Another child of mine will be born soon. That means more trouble and responsibilities. With Oscar around, we’ll get tired often due to his hyper active characteristic. Now with an incoming, I dare not even think of it. Haha. Anyway, I got my lovely wife to share the burden with me. When I talk about Tracy, I often think to myself what a lucky guy I am. She is a good wife and mother. Ya, she sometimes do nag about me smoking and drinking too much but it is all for my own good sake. But we guys have the usual excuses of our own, we are under stress and needed to release tension. These arguments do happens so no worries. Haha.

Anyway, back to myself. Needed much more financial stability. Nowadays, everything has to do with $$$$. Day by day, my wife and I work the shit out of us and still we don’t have much savings. But one thing very strange is that we can save money for travel and entertainment everytime. Hahaha. I think most of you guys agree on this. Maybe we should cut down on entertainment and travel less. No more beers. I wonder how would life be? Anyway, we must sacrifice one or another.I remembered the days where we purchase a jug of beer shared by 5-6 people and we still get drunk. Now even a bottle of whisky won’t do the trick anymore. Come to think of it, we really drank our way till today. See the pictures below:-


This is what we have gone through in the past... there is a lot more...some are even XXX... so dare not post here...hee hee....So guys, Matta Fair is just around the corner, where are we going to for our next trip? Hee hee.

6 comments:

vteck said...

i thought u just mentioned u gonna cut down on entertainment n travel? he he...

over budget already this year, gotta wait for next year lah.

Gary Liew said...

Ya..cut down for this month only... next month can go liao..wahaha

bantwan said...

by the way, this is the only chance Gary can travel alone lor, we should appreciate it... haha

kidding lar, but me poor also. I want cut drink + Smoke. hihi

k p T a n said...

bantwan looks so slim last time

eh gary... got the pix of ur

cheras old house? which we put all the empty bottles?

Gary Liew said...

should have... will have to look for it... once found will post it up...

bantwan said...

I still slim now mah,, who say I far? haha..