Monday, April 9, 2012

The day is near

She is now 7 months pregnant. Yes, my third child is on the way. Am I excited? I would say yes cause I yet to know if it's a boy or a girl. With already two naughty boys making my life stressful enough, I sure hope my third child's a baby girl. Not saying I do not like boys but a girl would sure make my family much more balance. I was thinking for a name that actually suit for a boy or a girl. Not easy. I actually thought of using my mothers last name 'Foon' but afraid it ain't right doing so. Anyway, any recommendations?

3 comments:

vteck said...

isnt it easier to think of one after knowing the gender first? it's definitely not easy to have a name suitable for both

Gary Liew said...

ya.. I know.. maybe I'll just wait till him/she arrives 1st.

vteck said...

or can just use word with the same sound. for girl can be 芬 and boy can be 寬