Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Birthday - 16th September 2009

Well well... times flies by quickly and it's my birthday again... getting older and older. Tracy and I went for a seafood dinner in Hau Kee Restaurant, Cheras. We ordered some crabs and we could not finish it. Then after the dinner, we head to SkyBar, Hotel Traders for a drink. 1st time there and got a great seat along the glass panel. Had a great view of the Petronas tower. Although it was a Wednesday night, but the place is still packed with patrons. Quite a lot of "leng lui" too... hee hee..... Overall the environment is good and so are the prices for the drinks! ... Worth a visit!

Wanna thank Tracy for the lovely night! Love you!


9 comments:

Josh Wee said...

skybar i wanna gooooo !!!!

Gary Liew said...

go lor... if u buy me drink, I'll go with u! .. hee hee

bantwan said...

how can you go without me.........

Gary Liew said...

well... dun worry... we could go there anytime... but your treat!

vteck said...

no photos of the leng luis?

Gary Liew said...

eh bro... my wife is there lar.. must respect lar her a bit... next time i bring u there.. u start snapping ya...

k p T a n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k p T a n said...

vteck u think gary so guai meh, he must have taken a lot of leng luis' pictures but dare not to upload only hehee...

Gary Liew said...

no lar... i think the leng lui's take a lot pictures of me instead :p