Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day @ my grandpa's house (22nd June 2009)

Another family members gathering. Each year we will celebrate Father's Day at my grandpa's house. All family members will turn out on this day until there isn't enough seats. From the living hall to the kitchen, then to the garden was all occupied. I have calculated the total attendees was about 50 ++ pax. I think if all turn up, I think the Liew's family could easily hit the 70 - 80 members mark. A great night for us to catch up on what's going on lately.

To all fathers... HAPPY FATHER"S DAY !!!

3 comments:

k p T a n said...

eh, didnt ask me to go wan??? i wanna go to play mahjong ler hehee

Gary Liew said...

u must be part of the family to be invited lar... hee hee

k p T a n said...

nvm wan la, i'd been there few times oredi haha