Monday, March 30, 2009

Earth Hour - 8.30pm, 28th March 2009

It was Earth Hour day, so I decided to invite some friends over to my house to celebrate it along with my family. This day, we were suppose to switch off all lights from 8.30pm till 9.30pm (1 hour) to show our concern to save Earth. Hahaha. So we did. We started our dinner at 8pm with lights on, but then sharp 8.30pm all lights were off. So have to eat in the dark with candles litted up. Kinda romantic wor... Then we went out to my garden and started our usual drinking session. I could see some neighbours of mine did switch off their lights too. Those who were at my house were Kevin, Rachel, Andrey and Butt. Later on came Pao, Pang Yew, June and Avis.

Pang Yew who came later that night did gave us a surprise which I think that I'm not suppose to mention here. Those who knows him, ask him for more details.


Dinner with lights on.

Dinner with lights off !

In my garden

Getting a bit drunk


5 comments:

k p T a n said...

y? ah pong propose liao ah? when is the wedding dinner???

Gary Liew said...

aiyo... u ask him lar.. how i kno wor

Rachel said...

Gary, my daughter is Audrey not Andrey...hehehe...

Josh Wee said...

Hi Hi Hi, KP 加油哦!Should be year end la. Will let ur guys know once the date is fix.

Gary Liew said...

rachel..sorry about ur daughter's name... still hang over from that nite:P

Josh: KP useless... give up liao on him... hahaha