Friday, February 6, 2009

Bumbu Bali & Kvins House

The holiday is alomost over and the next day we all had to start work liao so we had another get together. We went for balinese food in Puchong called Bumbu Bali. We've been here before a couple of times and the food is still good. Then we went to Kvin house to gamble. Pang Yew, June and Lay Hoon came too but I bet pang yew regreted coming... Cause he lost money to me. It was a lucky night for me as I alone had won about RM200++. But in the end, I ended treating them the dinner and drinks!... great night!

4 comments:

bantwan said...

Thanks Gary for your nice Dinner.. ops... should thank to Bong for his money also.. haha

Rachel said...

Thanks Gary & Pang Yew for the dinner..hehe..

k p T a n said...

shiok lo won so much, plus i lost wan oredi 1k plus liao lo hehee, bali drinks on u ler :D

Gary Liew said...

Bantwan & Rachel : No need thank you! it's not really my money also.. hee hee

KP: too late, no more money to buy u drink in Bali liao.. sorry!... hee hee