Thursday, December 11, 2008

A good laugh to brighten up the day

1. Losing all your friends
Gary comes home and finds Tracy with his friend in bed.
He shoots his friend and kills him. Tracy says "If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends."


2. Sister wanted
Oscar wrote to Santa Claus,"send me a sister"....
Santa wrote back, "SEND ME YOUR MOTHER"....


3. Meaning of WIFE
Gary asks, "Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means 'Without Information Fighting Everytime'!"
Tracy replies, "No, it means 'With Idiot For Ever'!!!"


4. Importance of a period
Teacher: "Do you know the importance of a period?"
Oswald: "Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away."


5. Confident vs. confidential
Oscar asks his Dad Gary, "What is the difference between confident and confidential?"
Gary says, "You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that's confidential! "


6. Anger management?
Gary: "When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?"
Tracy: "I clean the toilet."
Gary: "How does that help?"
Tracy: "I use your toothbrush ."


Please note that the names above are for laughing matter only. .. Not real! ... hee hee ...

7 comments:

Tracy said...

watlau eh....u put ur family on the table ah....

Gary Liew said...

hee hee... it is more funny that way mah... hee hee... sorry lor..

Josh Wee said...

hahahahah i like the first wan!!!! Cant imagine that!!! hahahahaha!

bantwan said...

Gary, dun kill me ar, hahaha

vteck said...

i like the last one... i bet tracy did that actually? how did that taste? he he...

Gary Liew said...

well...glad that I have made your day a cheerful one!

k p T a n said...

hahaa... hehee...