Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bayar Saman!

Today went to check how many traffic summons my family has. We have 5 cars and guess how many summons we got. Break down as per below:-

Dad's Car - 4 summons
Mom's Car - 5 summons (actually 1 is mine during JB trip)

Tracy's Car - 2 summons
Sister's Car - 2 summons
My Car - 0 summons (keng leh!)

Total : 13 summons

Now guess the total amount payable.

13 summons, total payable RM2000.00. After discounts somemore! If not it'll be 3K++. Ya ya, drive fast fast and you think you are flying but it is your money that is flying away. So please drive and respect the law or you are fooling around with your hard earn money!!

Hai... no money liao early of the month! I think my dad is already crying in his heart!

5 comments:

bantwan said...

haha, that why I seldom drive fast, but not I cannot drive fast, just dun enjoy speed, enjoy cutting while jam only. hehe

Gary Liew said...

It is because of your weight that you cannot drive fast... haha.. joking ya..

k p T a n said...

aiya gary so rich 2k sup sup sui only la

u know y gary never get summons for his own car? bcoz he only overspeeding while driving others' car hehe

Gary Liew said...

KP... u understand me so much.. so when borrow me ur car ah? hee hee

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your opinion and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Joe