Monday, March 31, 2008

Hard days

Well, my wife is out of the hospital already and now resting at home. Doctor mention everything is fine but Tracy still feels the pain after the surgery. Anyway, lets hope she gets well soon.
But things doesn't just stop there. Now my 2nd child is having a slight fever. Taking care of 2 kids is hard but now a sick kid is even more tiring. Oswald doesn't sleep much, not drinking much milk and often crying. Tracy is too weak to carry the child. Now I have to take care of 1 sick adult, 1 sick child and 1 very naughty child!!... what a day.. what a day.. but thank god I have help from my mom. Phew.. at least that's a breather! hee hee...
So you guys out there who is going or thinking of conceiving a baby, be prepared! That is my only advice. Scary leh. Now I can really feel the tireness and pressure Tracy has been going through looking after the kids. She is really the Superwoman! But I now also turning into Superman! haha

3 comments:

vteck said...

woo, didn't know tracy wasn't feeling well...

take care both of u, and best wishes to ur family

Gary Liew said...

waliew... friend wor... hai...

bantwan said...

next time send the naughty boy to me
I take care for u... haha