Thursday, December 6, 2007

A new member

New year is just around the corner and that means a new family member will be joining the Liew’s. Yes, my latest creation and yes it is a baby boy too. Phew… no need to spend much on his clothing… This year and the next seems to be a good year cause it seems that a lot of people I know is pregnant. Tracy sister just gave born in November, so is my cousin, then another of my cousin in December. Then it comes to Tracy in January and then my friend in March and latest I knew of another friend in June. Isn’t that amazing?

Well anyway… as it is getting closer each day, the more troubled I am. Financially of coz… we’re talking about long time investment here… not born yet already used up a lot of $$$, then trust me, it’ll never stop… $ for this, $ for that!... but i think that’s the way of life.. then it comes to more responsibility.. imagine you have to feed, bath and even wipe the baby’s poo poo… an ugly scene but yet quite an experience… hee hee

Giving born to my 1st child already got us running around and I can’t imagine what the 2nd one will turn us into… full time slaves of them I presume… anyway, for those who are planning on conceiving a child, that’s great but be prepare… $$$$

Oh yes… I still had not figure out a name for my newborn yet… any suggestions?

10 comments:

k p T a n said...

how about Er Niu or Cow the junior?

kevin just sms us this morning about the pregnancy of rachel hehe... jiat lat liao la kevin ...

i think next would be vteck la, korea so nice and beautiful sure he kena also wan lol...

Gary Liew said...

haha... that kvin sms almost everyone he knows.. not sure if he is too excited or panic..

Vteck... no problem lar... he can afford it... besides it is a sort of mix culture too mah... chinese and korean = CHIKOREANESE... hee hee

bantwan said...

haha... you guys really make me jealous ar... all getting happy family... when is my turn. hai~~~

having a Baby is a good new, I believe Kevin sure happy about this. :D

Gary Liew said...

kvin of course happy lar... being a father wor... can u guys imagine kvin as dad...unbelievable... hahaha

k p T a n said...

LoL~~~~ ya lor kevin so diao keh, dunno when the baby born that time will the baby refuse to come out to see his diao keh daddy ...

bantwan said...

hai~... see this blog and make me jealous again... :(

vteck said...

i'll double check my condom when i'm in korea, ha ha :P

vteck said...

bantwan dun be jealous lah.. u got gf a, b, c, d, e... u haven't decided which one u like only, ha ha :P

Gary Liew said...

haha... u r right my friend... not only A to E... but until Z also got..

bantwan said...

Hey guys, actually I curious how come you all think I have a lot female friend de? I only have a few only wo, only 2 or 3 is close only... dun spoil my name lar, now I know why I have no GF liao... all gal tot I have lot female friend and think that I'm playboy.. hai~